Saturday, May 12
11:00 am - 2:00 pm
Art Museum of Greater Lafayette
Come to the Art Museum's first annual Art, Bark, 'n Brew!
We will have two food trucks, Emergency Meal Truck and L kora fast food, as well as People's Brewing Company at our location along with musicians Matt Monta and the Haymakers! Activities will include social media contests, pup friendly crafts, and more! Attendees will also have the opportunity to tag us in pictures from the event and receive a customized pet portrait by a local artist!
Don't have a dog? Natalie's Second Chance Dog Shelter will be attending and bringing some of their adoptable dogs too! All donations at the event will go to Natalie's.
Parking will be available at the Historical Association across the road and the St. Mary's lot on the corner of Columbia and 10th St. Click here for a map.
If you are planning to bring your dog, please abide by the following:
- - Dog must be leashed at all times.
- - No retractable leashes. A standard 4-6 foot leash is acceptable.
- - Owners must bring a paper copy of current rabies vaccination.
- - Female dogs experiencing a heat cycle will not be allowed.
- - Owners must be attentive to and pick-up after their pup.
- - Well-socialized, friendly dogs only. Dogs exhibiting aggressive behaviors should be asked politely to leave.
Greater Lafayette Kennel Club
pawsitive Pets, LLC.
Blair Animal CLinic
Purdue University College of Veterinary Medicine
Pooch at Play/The Dog Park association of Greater Lafayette
Paw Partner Sponsors
Pooch at Play
Paw Prints Animal Hospital
Pets and Vets as partners