Art Museum of Greater Lafayette Foundation, inc.
The Art Museum of Greater Lafayette Foundation, Inc. exists solely to provide financial support and assistance to the Art Museum of Greater Lafayette. To that end, the Foundation will receive and acquire assets for the benefit of the Art Museum and will manage and invest the same for preservation, growth and income production. It is the goal of the Foundation to maximize the short-term financial support of the Art Museum of Greater Lafayette.
Types of Gifts
- Bedquests - A provision in your estate plans
- Honorarium or Memorial Gifts
- Outright Gifts - Gifts of cash, securities, real estate and art work may be contributed to the Art Association Foundation
By supporting the Foundation, you will be providing needed funds to ensure the continued services and excellence of the Art Museum of Greater Lafayette.
Benefits to Donors
- A gift to the Foundation permeates the Museum for future generations
- Gifts are tax deductible
- Gifts to the Foundation may result in matching gifts by business or industry.